Privacy statement SIGNAX
This is the privacy statement of the company SIGNAX LLC. This document explains how SIGNAX handles the processing of your personal data. SIGNAX takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data
If you use the services of SIGNAX, you provide a number of personal data to SIGNAX yourself, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
SIGNAX processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Financial details;
- Other personal data provided by you yourself.
The aim of the processing
The personal information that is processed by SIGNAX, are designed in order to:
- To contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
- Performing its services;
- Improving services;
- Making payments;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Gaining insight into the use of the web application;
- Improving the website and/or web application by analyzing visitor behaviour;
- Marketing and communication expressions, including sending newsletters;
- Data exchange with third parties for the performance of the service.
Basis of processing
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles: (i) legal obligation, (ii) execution of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of SIGNAX. SIGNAX only processes data that SIGNAX deems necessary for (improving) the service and handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you have entered into with SIGNAX. Your personal data can also be processed by visiting the web application and/or the website https://signax.ae if you have given permission for this.
Necessity of processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to carry out the service. The services that SIGNAX offers cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give permission for this separately.
There is no automated decision-making.
The personal data processed by SIGNAX are stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be kept for longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept for longer than is strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
SIGNAX only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. SIGNAX may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this. The third parties with whom to share personal information are:
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of the execution of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address details.
- Website manager, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address details.
- Partners or third parties, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact, name and address details.
Security of Personal Data
SIGNAX takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes the protection of your personal data seriously, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and the processing purposes and the risks to the rights and freedoms varying in likelihood and severity persons, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Disclaimer website and/or web application
By using the website and/or web application you agree to the disclaimer. SIGNAX reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or web application and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website and/or web application of this change. The content of the website and/or web application has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. SIGNAX does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website and/or web application. The use of this website and/or web application is entirely at the expense and risk of a user of the website and/or web application. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are copyright protected and property of SIGNAX insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
SIGNAX uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent when you visit a website to make the user experience of visitors more efficient. SIGNAX may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Other types of cookies require your permission. We recommend that you accept the cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that SIGNAX uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that permission does not have to be requested and granted.
With your permission we place “tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is linked to your e-mail address, if known, but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
Cookies from Google are also placed on the SIGNAX website for the purpose of Google Analytics. This means that SIGNAX can link information to a natural person. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of social media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may, for example, result in the website not working properly. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also cookies from third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you have to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right of stakeholders
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to obtain a definitive answer as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to inspect the processing thereof.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure; A data subject must obtain erasure of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact SIGNAX for this.
- Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him/her that he has provided to SIGNAX in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and also to transfer this data to SIGNAX without being hindered by the controller to whom it was provided.
- Right to object; The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling based on those provisions. SIGNAX will stop processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject related to the exercise, institution or defense of legal claims.
If you have a complaint about the way in which SIGNAX handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Changes to the Privacy statement
SIGNAX can change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.
This version was last adapted on February 11, 2022.